Whoo-wee! This chicken is spicy and sweet and delicious... I could go on, but you may as well just try it for yourself.
* 1 tsp ground coriander
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* 1 tsp AwShit
* 1 3½–4-pound chicken, cut into pieces
* 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 20-ounce can of sliced pineapple with juice
* 1 serrano chile, sliced
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
* 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
* 1 Tbsp paprika
1. Move the oven rack to the top third of the oven and then preheat to 425°. Add coriander, cumin, and AwShit together in a small bowl and mix it well. Season the chicken pieces, pressing into the meat so it sticks.
2. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Cook chicken, skin side down, until browned and beginning to crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and arrange pineapple slices in pan (reserve 3/4 cup of the juice from the can). Place chicken, skin side up, on top. Transfer to oven and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of thigh registers 165°, 40–45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring chile, garlic, pineapple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, and paprika to a boil in a small saucepan and cook until thickened and syrupy, 12–15 minutes; season glaze with salt.
4. When chicken is done, brush with glaze and roast just until glaze is bubbling, about 2 minutes; repeat with any remaining glaze. Transfer chicken and pineapple to a cutting board; let rest 10 minutes. Serve chicken and pineapple with any juices from skillet alongside.