Here's a very simple recipe for some snacks or our traditional Tuesday Mexican dinner night using Aw Sh*t! Our spicy seasoning that is wonderful with flauta's, chili, jambalaya, or blackened salmon.
Our kids love chicken tenders! Add a little Special Sh*t and BBQ Sh*t to make them the best you have ever had! Click on our "Shop" page and order your rubs, seasonings, bbq sauce, salsa and dips! Let us know how your tenders turn out!
Whoo-wee! This chicken is spicy and sweet and delicious... I could go on, but you may as well just try it for yourself.
* 1 tsp ground coriander
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* 1 tsp AwShit
* 1 3½–4-pound chicken, cut into pieces
* 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 20-ounce can of sliced pineapple with juice
* 1 serrano chile, sliced
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
* 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
* 1 Tbsp paprika
1. Move the oven rack to the top third of the oven and then preheat to 425°. Add coriander, cumin, and AwShit together in a small bowl and mix it well. Season the chicken pieces, pressing into the meat so it sticks.
2. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Cook chicken, skin side down, until browned and beginning to crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and arrange pineapple slices in pan (reserve 3/4 cup of the juice from the can). Place chicken, skin side up, on top. Transfer to oven and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of thigh registers 165°, 40–45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring chile, garlic, pineapple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, and paprika to a boil in a small saucepan and cook until thickened and syrupy, 12–15 minutes; season glaze with salt.
4. When chicken is done, brush with glaze and roast just until glaze is bubbling, about 2 minutes; repeat with any remaining glaze. Transfer chicken and pineapple to a cutting board; let rest 10 minutes. Serve chicken and pineapple with any juices from skillet alongside.